Jewish Gems of Feminine Wisdom
Desire -- the fuel of all creation. The inhale of possibility and potentiality.
* Why the essence of Torah is Desire
* How to access your deepest desires and distinguish them from egotistical urges
* The sacredness of desire and its purpose in your life
Celebration -- the exhale of gratitude. Requires releasing the judgment, self-doubt and fear keeping us stuck and small.
* Why celebration is the key to happiness
* The cycle of holidays that support a woman's emotional wellbeing
* How to rid yourself from guilt around taking time for yourself
Sensuality -- using our senses as a guide. The beginning of embodied sacred practice.
* Why we have senses and how to use them to connect our body + soul
* Uncover the power within your senses to awaken radiance in your life
* Create rituals that allow you to embrace your body as a sacred vessel
Pleasure -- the present moment fully realized. Alive, activated and turned-on like a light bulb from within.
* The holiness of pleasure
* How to practice pleasure as a way of life
* Where to find pleasure in what you least expect
The Queen's Palace -- embodying and honoring the Divine within us.
* How to create a palace in your body
* Daily rituals to crown your sovereign self
* The secret wisdom of Shechina (a feminine emanation of the Divine) -- and how to access it in your body!
Shabbat -- appreciation, freedom, love, and expression at its height.
* The power of letting go and being present
* Rituals to dissolve challenges in the week
* Shabbat's ability to create new perspectives and refocus on your purpose
Rav b'echad -- understanding the many facets within the Oneness, how to light and maintain your unique Divine Spark in the world.
* How duality plays out within our world
* Mystical teachings to see Oneness in diversity
* Inner peace and radiance practices